Our mobile shredding unit will visit your location to carry out the shredding of your confidential information. A certificate of destruction is issued after destruction. We operate a modern fleet of mobile shredding units with the latest technology which have a range of shred sizes. This allows us to securely shred small and large quantities in a cost-effective manner.
What our Customers say about us
“DGD Shredding provide us with secure and cost-effective shredding services. We found them to be very helpful and professional when it comes to handling our confidential documents. We would be happy to recommend their services to other Credit Unions across Ireland.”
Pat Hore, Wicklow Credit Union
- Uniformed and Garda vetted driver arrives at your premises with the mobile shredding unit.
- A secure 240lt bin is provided and paper documents and other confidential data and information are deposited into bin.
- Bin is brought to the mobile shredding unit for shredding.
- The secure bin is then attached to the bin lift to be conveyed to the shredder.
- Contents of the bin are shredded
- Once all the material has been shredded on site, the mobile shredding unit will return to our destruction centre.
- The baled material is then sent for onward recycling to paper mills.
- Destruction Certificate is issued to you after destruction.
Feel free to contact us if you want to know more about the service we provide or have any doubts regarding any other of our shredding services.